Thursday, February 10, 2011

Valentines Day... 3 sleeps to go


Just a quick one today, because it's very busy here, because it's neeeeearly Valentines Day!

Maybe it's not your thing... maybe it is. And either way, that's ok. Sometimes it's just a perfect excuse or a convenient reminder to tell your special someone just how special they are, and just how smiley they make you feel.

But I just had to share with you what a lovely place* Red Fragrance has been to be working in for the past week or so as people have come in to organise flowers for special someones. I can't help but smile every time I hear a story behind the flowers we'll be sending, and every time I write a card. Super sweet. Really.

GOSH you can all be a lovely bunch! Wish I were delivering every bunch myself so I could see all the twinkly smiles that are going to be happening!

x.

(*ok, it's always lovely... but especially around Valentines)

No comments:

Post a Comment