Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Alex and Ben tie the knot!

Oh I do love a lovely wedding!

In late spring of 2010, on a warm and sunny day, Alex married Ben. Congratulations!




Alex and her bridesmaids carried lovely seasonal posies of white peonies, white freesias, silver dusty miller foliage and little lime green brasilia scattered throughout.




Their reception was held at the beautiful Royal Yacht Squadron, overlooking Sydney Harbour. What a view!

We decorated the tables with posies of more white peonies and silver dusty miller, and we mixed these with bouvardia, which I can't decide looked like little stars or little kisses! (And even better, the fragrance was delicious - very delicate and fresh!)




Lots of tealight candles finished the tables, and the room was set!

What a gorgeous wedding to be involved in!




"THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH, your flowers were absolutely gorgeous. I could not ask for more! I was so thrilled with our bouquets and the table arrangements were stunning! Thank you again for being so fantastic. I am so in love with my flowers, I wish I could have them as an arrangement in my living room everyday!!! "



(Thank you to Alex and Ben for sharing photos of their special day with us, and letting us share them with our florally inclined friends!)
x.

No comments:

Post a Comment